2-Day NVC workshop with Language that Works:
Watch this video to get a taste of one of our workshops in 2017. Participants give some feedback of their experience.
In our workshops we co-create a space together that’s conducive for learning and sharing. Workshops are highly interactive and experiential. Facilitators support participants to apply newly learned tools to real-life situations that they’ve experienced at work and at home. Participants leave our training feeling empowered with new insights.
Nonviolent Communication (NVC) tools enable us to truly listen to ourselves and others in order to come up with joint solutions that best meet the needs of all parties involved. They invite us to evolve slowly but surely towards collaborative, respectful relationships enhancing productivity, synergy and creativity.
• Improve individual and team productivity
• Reduce workplace conflict and stress
• Be more efficient and effective in meetings
• Give and receive feedback in a way that leads to connection and understanding
• Effectively handle difficult conversations
• Learn to truly listen and understand the needs of others.
• Learn to make clear and direct requests
• Transform assumptions and misunderstandings into opportunities to connect and, or collaborate.
Contact us to organise a workshop at your place of work or in your community.
Facilitators in the video are Sarah Dekker and Nic Burnand.
Filming & Editing by Matthew Kalil